Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday In The Library: Sylvia Stein

    Well I took my computer into Best Buy yesterday to be looked at, and they sent it out for repairs. I'll know within five days if they are going to fix it or replace it. IF they fix it, it could take fourteen days to get back to me. But never fear a friend of mine has agreed to share his computer with me in the meantime. So the blog will continue on schedule.

    But enough rambling from me, today we are talking about author Sylvia Stein who is a good friend of mine. She is the author of the novelette Closure, a short story in Around The Fire: A Collection Of Holiday Stories, and the forthcoming novel Chasing Clarity. She is a wonderful author and an even more wonderful friend. When you read her work the characters come alive in your mind. You can actually hear them speaking and narrating the story.

    Her plots are emotional and charismatic, making you smile and tear up in parts. She takes you on an emotional journey with her stories every time. Her tales weave left and right from beginning to end. They are what one would call page turners. And you are always left wanting more.

    As I said before as amazing an author Sylvia is she is even more of an amazing friend if that is at all possible. She is sweet, caring, kind, and always speaks her mind. She also is always checking up on her friends to see how they are doing. And she is always willing to lend a helping hand or an ear to listen. She's cheered me up on many occasions when I was down or upset about something.

    I can't say enough good things about Sylvia Stein to do her justice. Words can't express how much her friendship means to me. If you have not checked out this wonderful woman's works then I encourage you to do so. I'm sure you will enjoy them immensely. And I will be covering her release of Chasing Clarity if she ives me the privilege and reviewing it for the blog as well. So please do go out and check out Sylvia Stein. *Tips hat and goes in search of coffee.*

2 comments:

  1. aww thank you my friend. Always a pleasure and you know you are one of the first people who I will always be honored to have by my side. Love you!

    ReplyDelete