Sunday, March 15, 2015

Saturday Thoughts: Getting Frustrated With the Repair Shop About My Computer

    I got my computer back so you are probably asking why I am frustrated. Well I'll tell you why I'm frustrated. I get it back and I'm all excited and I get it to turn on and it is so exciting. Well then I go to log into school and I get road blocked by the browser. I'm like ok new security software I'll just get used to it. Then it does it to me with Facebook and gives me a weird version of it that I can't do anything on. I'm like what the fuck. So I uninstall the new software thinking it is that. Nope not that. Then I start messing around with settings (not recommended unless you know what you are doing). Mind you I only messed with the ones I knew what were what.

I even reached out to one of the tech guys at my school who is supposed to be trained to deal with this. All he could manage with it was to figure it probably had something to do with passwords. Which has got me thinking if I did something wrong logging into it. But I'm pretty sure I didn't. They also have the computer somehow saying there is no internet half the time when there clearly is. And I'm not shipping it out for another fourteen days. Especially not after I just got it back. I just want to walk in there have them flip a few buttons and give it back to me. Or am I asking for too much here in this case?

    So I called Best Buy and talked to the Geek Squad and it appears that there is a missing driver, so I have to take the computer back in. They said they will work on it there and not ship it out though so I will get it back the same day. And with how it has been working with any site affiliated with Google you might be reading this on Sunday along with Sunday Reflections. But I'm hanging in there and rolling with the punches. I really just want my computer working like it was when it was new for the most part that's all.

    So tomorrow or later today depending on when you are reading this I will update you on how my computer is doing. As well as what my plans are for next week along with thoughts from the past week. Plus I will have updates on school hopefully along with updates on my works in progress. All this and probably more as the week comes to a close. *Tips hat and walks out the door looking for something to read.*

No comments:

Post a Comment