Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Beginnings: USA Women's Team Win The World Cup



            So for those still in the dark the United States Women’s Team won the World Cup. My congratulations to them. As you can probably gather I’m not writing this from the library. I have a delivery coming today so I have to be home for that. But that doesn’t mean I won’t be going to the library this week just means I will have to pick another day. At least I know I will at the very least have a new shirt to show off at counseling so that is a big plus. And if all works out well I might still get down to the library today. All depends on when the mail gets here.
            It is getting near that time in the summer when we get that one super-hot week that seems like it will never end. So stock up on cold drinks and frozen treats. And turn up whatever you are using to stay cool. Some of my posts might be a bit late during that stretch of heat since I’m a bit sensitive to heat, but I will get them posted. And I will be making ice for ice coffee. Can’t go without the coffee that is just a no go. Oh and before I forget remember to use eco-friendly sun tan lotion that way it has the best chance of staying on in the water. And it prevents you from burning or getting too much sun in general. Just no one ask for snow that is just asking to be beaten at this point in the year. *Shivers.*
            I’m working on a new story idea for Friday’s column it might take a while to get fully developed but will be worth the wait. It is one of my rare out of Halloween spooky stories. All I will say is that it will freak out you Coke drinkers the most. I’ve also got some columns from last week to do for this week. Plus some new stuff popping around in my head as well. My mind is always bounding all over the place, so you never quite know where I am going to go next with my writing. Even I’m surprised sometimes with where it goes.
            I should have pics up on my Facebook page within a few months since I will be doing a little traveling. Nothing major just a writers’ retreat and a trip down to Boston to see the aquarium there. As well as possibly the natural history museum. While you will see the pictures on my page they might turn up in my stories as well as prompts. I’m just getting too cramped up here and need to stretch my legs again. It happens every so often. The writers’ retreat is going to become an annual thing hopefully. There are a lot of things I want to do as well still. And I am still in search of a movie buddy. I’ll find one eventually.
            For now I need coffee though so I am going to cut this short. Feel free to leave comments below on what you think about my beginning to the week. And I hope everyone has a good Monday. *Tips his hat and walks out the door heading for the coffee brewer.*

No comments:

Post a Comment