Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Beginnings: Mellow Start To The Week



            I actually slept last night, which is as surprising to me as it probably is to you. But it was good to sleep mostly through the night for the first time in a while. I still have a paper to do for last week but I have some extra time to do it. I’m going to try and get it out of the way today. I might be changing my topic from what I was originally going to do, but that remains to be seen. It’s going to be a busy day today, but I am up for it. I have appointments for a good portion of the day and in between them I will be working on school work as well as a few other projects. And this week I am going to Boston for the Veruca Salt Concert. So you won’t be getting the story this week I was thinking I would be giving you. Since I will probably be gushing about the concert on Friday, but we will see.
            I’m actually shocked coming out of Weeks 2 in my Math class that I have an A in it. Math is my weak subject after all. But since we are dealing with concepts it is easier to deal with than actual formula work like in most Math Classes. Though some of the concepts are hard to wrap my brain around at times. But I am working on it as the class progresses. It is interesting to see that some of the stuff I am into fits into Math though. Even stuff I just do around the house un general. Wondering what else I am going to learn as the class moves forward.
            I’m also following the news more closely now a days. Not just in monthly magazines but in The Washington Post as well. It was the most cost effective paper that I could get on my Kindle. I’m trying to think of the environment what can I say. I’m hoping my local paper gets put on the Kindle at some point. I know it is only a local paper but I would switch papers for it in a heartbeat. And it would get Kindle sales up and would do wonders to save on paper and save trees. And they could up the ad rates since they could get instant results from the ads now. Well at least some of them. I think I might pen a letter to the editor on this very topic later in the week. It might do some good and it might not but at least it is try to get something done.
            I’m actually working at my desk today as well, which feels good as well. Though a little strange as well. Though it needed a little cleaning up as well. I still have to do some dusting once I figure out the best way to do it. I might try working at the desk the rest of the week, not sure yet. But it won’t be all day, just a few hours a day. I also have to get my files in order as well soon. That is a hell of a back log to get through. But I will get through it eventually. And there is some other organizing to do as well. But nothing to major other than the filing.
            So for now I am going to go work on getting my late paper done before my first appointment. At least get my topic straight and the introduction done. Feel free to leave comments about what you think about how my week starting out or the state of my desk or just random thoughts below. Not sure what the essay will be about tomorrow but there will be one. *Tips his hat and walks out the door to get more to drink before heading back to the study.*

1 comment:

  1. awesome and it looks like you have a busy week! Have a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete