Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday Thoughts: Just Thinking Out Loud This Week

    I'm sorry my spooky story is taking longer than anticipated to write. But you will get to see it as soon as I finish it. In the meantime Happy Free Comic Book Day. I'm looking forward to reading some new comics later. And maybe some goodies as well you never know. But for now I'm here just etching out a few thoughts that are tumbling around in my head and I might get up on my soap box as well. It's been a long week again, but again mostly a good week. I still have to do a few things on Monday, but it should turn out to be fairly good.

    I was reminded this week that if I want to go into education now is the time to be getting my organizational skills together as well as my time management skills. Which I admit could use some improvement on. So I'm revamping my schedule and taking a look at my chore checklist on the computer this week coming up. Actually more like starting today since I have the time. I'm also going to finish up my National Society of Leadership and Success work for induction next week. That is a big goal for me.

    I've been slacking off a bit lately and it's time to get back in the game hardcore. I need to get more motivated like I want to be. My energy levels may not always be where I want them to be, but sometimes I have to learn to force myself to do stuff. I've gotten a bit better at it, but I need to force myself to do better at it still. There was a time when working through pain was easy, but now that I'm a bit older that is not so easy so I might need a bit of help with that. And even if I do that is fine but I still need to force myself to move forward even in pain. I've got to suck it up cupcake.

    I'll admit I'm slightly nervous about my next class since it seems more geared to towards visual learning which is not my strong suit especially. But I will do my best still. I'm more the write a paper about it type of guy. Those were always the classes I did best in. Whenever I had to do a visual display I had to have help on it, which has led to some interesting stories. You'll hear about them eventually. Just visual art is not my strong suit. Luckily I have great friends who will help me with this type of stuff and make sure I get it right. I still have to do the work, but they will help. I think it might not be as bad this time as in the past since it is on PowerPoint though. I used to be pretty good with PowerPoint, and I'm hoping I haven't lost my touch with it.

    So bear with me if I seem a little out of my mind the next couple of months. Just the science driving me crazy is all. I'll also be working on a few side projects and seeing how I can balance them with my school work. I'm going to push myself to see just how much I can handle. If I can handle it all there might be an announcement coming in January. So stay tuned for more on that. I will be posting tomorrow mainly as an outline for next week. Was just pondering maybe someday getting a cat again. Not sure with all the traveling I want to do. Just kind of popped into my head though you know what I mean. Or maybe it is just me.

    Anyways I hope you enjoyed listening to me think out loud for another week, and I will be back tomorrow. Feel free to leave questions and comments below. For now though I need more coffee or I'm just going to fall back to sleep. *Tips his hat and walks out the door in a zombie like state headed for the coffee.*

No comments:

Post a Comment