Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Beginnings: Some Things Accomplished And Some Things Having To Wait

    Well I haven't finished the book I was hoping to finish by this morning, but it will get finished in due time. And I think this is the earliest I have ever started a blog post in a long time if not ever. I got my workspaces switched around yesterday, though as far as moving furniture around that will have to wait till sometime in June. Just because I have tom replace my bedframe before I can move it. But it will be happening once I map it out and replace the bedframe.

    I've also got my exercise schedule set up for the week and looking forward to it. Especially since I have found a routine that works for me and is motivating for me to do. Now if I could just do something about this insomnia. It keeps rearing its ugly head and keeping me up. I might not get any sleep today, but if not that's ok. I'll just wait till tonight. Just means more coffee drinking for the rest of the day possibly.

    I've also got plans to work on breaking through my writer's block today. Part of it has to do with reorganizing my desk this morning to get me better in the mindset of being constructive. Plus I'll be doing some reading in my writing books today as well. And I've got some prompts to work on as well. I'm feeling confident that today I'll break through the writer's block.

    I've also got school work to work on besides reading. I've got a short discussion to write into. Plus I have revisions on a story to work on as well. Plus I have some reading to catch up on that I have gotten behind on, but I'm sure I can catch up on it before term is out.

    On top of all that I have a book club meeting to prepare for by going through the book, and highlighting passages in the book. Plus I have to finish off the last shelf of my bookshelf as far as reorganizing goes. Plus I'll be folding laundry this morning at some point. And at the same time I'm doing this I will be catching up on my podcasts that I have fallen behind in over the past week.

    And as dawn approaches I find myself needing coffee as you probably are drinking some yourself. Feel free to leave comments on how you are starting off your week below. On to homework and coffee. *Tips his hat and walks out the door headed for the kitchen and the coffee maker.*

No comments:

Post a Comment