Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Thoughts: It’s Been An Interesting Week

    So it's been a while since I wrote one of these. But I think it might become a regular column eventually for just letting my thoughts run loose at the end of the week. And this has been one interesting and productive week. Though I still have a few things to figure out for the upcoming week. I'm working on getting organized and on the ball but taking a little more work than I anticipated so bear with me please. I do appreciate all the patience you are showing me I really do. It has helped me grow so much since this blog first went up.

    There will be a Monday Review next week. This one will be of a short story by Kim Harrison I just finished today before starting on this blog entry. There will also be a Story Time Friday next week as well, where we find out about Johnny's adult life on a daily basis. I'm also planning to revamp the Wednesday Column into something else since my cleaning habit have a long way to go still. And in general I'm revamping my whole schedule in the next few weeks. I'm not sure what it will look like in the end but we will see.

    I'm going to try and put myself in high gear before spring gets here, so I can ride that wave of energy through to next winter. I know it won't be easy but I'm going to try still. My two chairs have arrived and are in place now. I'll be utilizing them next week as well. So you will be hearing from me from my desk and I will be reading in my reading chair. I expect my back to rebel at first, but I'm committed to doing this for better work habits. I'll post pictures sometime next week once I get my desk in order. I still need a new mail sorter to complete my desk, but overall the office is complete.

    I'm working on two big projects I hope to have out either later this year or early next year. I'm also in the early stages of drafting a magazine for all of you who like to read stories in magazines and miss those types of magazines. I'll keep you posted on all of those and more in the coming weeks and months.

    On the cleaning front I'm slowly falling into routine with cleaning my room/office, but it is taking time to get to where I want it to be. I still have to work on the dishes more as well as the kitchen as a whole. I see the light at the end of the tunnel on the cleaning journey it just seems so far away sometimes. But I'll keep working at it.

    Lastly I plan to put more me time into my schedule when I revamp it so that it is balanced better than this last one was. Plus it might be a good idea to rename this column Saturday Ramble. Let me know what you think. I also want to thank everyone for all the helpful advice they have given over the months this blog has been up and running, and to let them know it has been helping. For now I better get back to working on some of those projects I mentioned. *Tips hat and walks out the door with a skip in his step.*

No comments:

Post a Comment