Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Chit Chat: I Wish Today Was Monday



            Well after sleeping away half the weekend I am closer to Monday though still wish it was here already. I’m anxious to be out and about and take care of some errands as well. I want to be out and about doing errands and having fun with my mom. I enjoy spending time with my mom I am not afraid to admit it. It’s going to be a while before I can get a 3DS since I have a few things to get before it. But I am still going to get it.
            In the meantime, I have plenty to keep me busy. And I can still make time for gaming to get ready for its arrival as well. I still have magazines and books to catch up on before it gets here so that is something to take care of in the meantime. I’ve also got a deadline fast approaching as well. I think the deadline for publishing can be met with no difficulty. But the school work deadline is what I am worried about. Especially, since my thesis got chewed up and spit out by my professor, so I have to redo my outline completely now.
            But on the brighter side of things I think I have the memo that I have to write well in hand. Plus, I have plenty of caffeine so should be able to stay up a good 20 hours or so and then sleep soundly into Monday morning. Just going to be a day or working for me, and I don’t mind that one bit. Though I will be sneaking in some reading here and there. Along with a few other things. Though not the movie I had hoped to go see today, but there will be other days to see movies this week. I refuse to lose the A I have going for me in LIT-201.
            Or the solid B I have going for me in Business Communications. I’ve started strong in my classes and I mean to keep going strong in them. Though my Lit Professor just sent out an email that makes me question how I am doing my outline. Just when I had gotten unconfused she confuses me all over again. I feel like she gives us one set of rules to start out with then changes the rules mid milestone lately. It’s aggravating.
            It makes it hard to feel like you have a strong foothold on the final project in that class at all. Although she gave me a better idea for my thesis she messed up how I have my outline laid out with how she showed she wanted it laid out now. So now I am unsure if to use the rubric sample I was using or go with the one she provided in the notice. It’s all very frustrating. I’m used to my professors being more consistent with how they run their class. Sorry just needed to vent.
            I know the right course of action is to email my professor and get an answer on this, hopefully. But I am just used to a more stable environment than what I am working with in this lit class right now. And yes I know in the working world it is not always stable, but with the jobs I am looking for it should be fairly stable. Well to a point anyways. Yes, I can think on my feet, but sometimes it helps to have clarification, because no one wants to give the boss a chicken sandwich when he wanted a cheeseburger.
            After all not everyone is as forgiving as me and would eat it anyways. But for now feel free to leave your questions and comments below. And if you want my columns to show up in your email enter your email address in the box below where it says to follow by email. As for me I am off to email my professor. *Tips his hat and walks out the door heading back towards the study. *
           

2 comments: