Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Monday Beginnings: Last Week Was Rough, Here Is To A Better Week



            It was a rough week last week. A friend lost her cat, another friend had an emotional breakdown, and another friend’s kid came down sick again. But we got through the week to this week. And we can only hope this week will be better. As I’ve been trying and fairly successfully doing lately I just take it one day at a time. As well as planning as little into the future as I can. I keep it about a month at a time at most with planning and go from there.
            That way I can be flexible as things change and develop. After all you never know what is going to pop up around the corner that you might want to do. I’ve booked my week to be pretty full for now, but I’m glad I have. It gets me out and doing things while keeping me on top of my studies. Though I have reading to catch up on as well. But I can do that in the gym a bit as well. Unfortunately, one of my text books only works on the computer with audio and not my phone as well or I could do studying while working out as well.
            But you can’t win them all. I’m getting better at time management and knowing when I need to call on supports as well as for more than just emotional support. Like for things they can actual kick my butt into doing the stuff I want and need to be doing. They are a great help to me and I hope they know how much I appreciate their help. I may fall back as I make progress forward but I am determined to keep making progress forward no matter what.
            Seems like I have been getting busier and busier lately, which I like. I still have time for reading at night and even during the day. Just have to start applying that time more regularly. But my schedule is starting to hum along in a regular pattern. Just tightening the nuts and bolts of it is all. And I know there are a few days in the month when things are just going to go haywire, so I try to plan for them as best as I can.
            It works most of the time, but not always. And when it doesn’t I have to improvise. But for the most part my schedule has been falling into place fairly smoothly lately. And in a year or so my schedule will be changing again when I hopefully move. Then I will have to be making time to decorate and unpack as well as place plants. And I am looking forward to it don’t get me misconstrued. Will be a change of scenery after so many years and other changes as well.
            Some things will be cut and others will be extended. If possible some things will be added. Just depends on what the budget is and how it develops. I’m determined to keep all my reading material coming in that is for sure. But I know I will have to trim some places here and there. Just have to cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now I am just thinking about tomorrow though and a little nervous to be getting started at the gym.
            I mean I know it is safe and everything like that. Just not sure where to start and afraid of looking like a fool as I make my first impression there. But what eases my nerves aa bit is the fact that I am going with a friend who has been going for a while, so she can show me the ropes. It’s like coming to a new school and having an older friend be able to show you what to do and what not to do in a sense. It makes all the difference in the world.
            I do apologize for this getting up so late. Been a late day all around. But feel free to leave your questions and comments below. And if you want my posts to show up in your inbox enter your email address in the box below where it says to follow by email. As for me I have a little work to finish up before calling it a day. *Tips his hat and walks out the door heading back to the study. *

No comments:

Post a Comment