Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday Thoughts: Magazine Idea Brewing



Saturday Thoughts: Magazine Idea Brewing


            As usual lately I can’t sleep. At least at this point in the night. But we will see if that changes as I am writing this. As I am writing this I am hanging out on Googling Hangout with four of my best friends. We are just shooting the breeze and having a good time in general. It’s one of those nice relaxing nights. And we are all discussing projects and ideas we are working on. It’s been a while since we have been able to do this and I have missed it. I look forward to nights like this. And I probably won’t get much sleep tonight, but oh well. I’m starting a new routine starting tomorrow. Not sure how well it will go, but going to give it a shot and see how it goes. Best to do it on vacation where I can make adjustments as needed.
            But I’m also working on fleshing out a major project idea I have and looking for some feedback today. I’m planning to put out a magazine in the future. I want it to cover literature like book reviews and showing off writers work with short stories. As well as covering history, politics, and science. But I’m not sure if that is covering enough or if I am missing something. I want to try and give something for everyone for the most part. I started out just with a literature magazine idea. But my friend Jeni expanded the idea when she said I should do a political magazine and then I started branching out more from there.
            Now that doesn’t mean when the magazine finally gets off the ground I will stop doing the blog. My magazine stuff will just be more in depth on some of the stuff I cover here. As well as more polished in some cases. Plus, on here you get a more personal look at me and my life. The blog will be eventually finding it’s place in my own webpage as it develops. But you will be updated as that happens, so don’t worry. Yes, things are starting to move in a bigger direction but you are being brought along with them. I will not leave you, my readers, out in the dark as I am making moves. After all you help me be as well-known as I am and without you I can’t make a living as a writer.
            I’m also working on a new short story as I am polishing up another one for submission to a writing contest being held by The Penmen Review. So keeping busy with the writing as always. Plus, I am working on a few books at once for book review. Just takes me a bit to read is all. I am enjoying it though so no problem there. I’m also working on selecting some movies to review from Netflix till I can get back to the theater. Will only be a short break from the theater though just trying just trying to make things easier. I’m also thinking of playing around with sound cloud as well. Not sure what I will record on it yet, but the idea is there for me.
            Well I’ve revealed enough of what I’m working on for what day and I have to get ready in case my dad decides to drop in like he said he might. But please leave me feedback on my projects and feel free to ask questions as well all down below. And if you want my posts going to your inbox enter your email above where it says follow by email. As for me I am going to freshen up a bit and have some more coffee as well as some breakfast of some sort. *Tips his hat and walks out the door heading towards the kitchen. *

No comments:

Post a Comment