Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Monday Beginnings: Starting Again



            Last week was a sad and tragic week, but this is the start of a new week. Let us try to pick up from last week and move forward as best as we can. I know it is hard but we shall persevere. Sit down with loved ones and play a tabletop game is one thing you can do to move forward. Or playing a video game together. Even reading together can be good especially if you take turns reading parts. But these are just a few ideas. Whatever you do have fun and do it together. As for me I will be preparing for Thanksgiving with family and working on finishing reading a book by a friend to review. And in between talking with friends left and right.
            And between when I started writing this and now I have gotten into my new class. It looks like a bit of a challenge but that just thrills me more. Though waiting to get started till closer to class time so that I take a much needed break from studying for school. Though I am still studying all the time on my own. I just can’t help but keep learning. I eat up knowledge like nothing. I’m aiming to have a book finished by the time break is over and at least a couple of short stories. That is at the bare minimum though. I am definitely going to try for more.
            And since it is getting late I’m going to hold off on trying to do a double post today. Since it is already bleeding into Tuesday. I’ll eventually master the art of the double post. It’s just going to take some time and effort. But I do appreciate you all hanging in with me as I work on it.  And the trench coat has come out full time for the cold months finally. I can take it being mild but once it dips into the lower 40s and below it’s time for me to put on my jacket. For a while there I was wondering if Thanksgiving would be celebrated in shorts and t-shirts this year with the warm spell we had been having.
            And I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my dad and his fiancée at my grandparents’ place with my Uncle Ron from Maryland. As well as my cousin Mathew with his family. It will be chaotic much as past Thanksgivings have been. That was one thing I was used to that I missed over the years around the holidays. But I will save that for my Thanksgiving post. I rarely get out to see my dad’s side of the family since there is no bus route out there. There was talk of there being one, but not sure what happened to it. I was looking forward to that route so I could see my family more. But we are going to try and work on it more after the holidays my grandmother says.
            But it is starting to get late even for me. And I suppose I have rambled enough for one day. And it is bleeding into Tuesday so I will be back soon enough. So feel free to leave questions and comments below. Feel free to enter your email where it says follow by email and get posts in your inbox every day. As for me I am going to get a drink and hit the hay probably. *Tips his hat and walks out the door heading towards the kitchen once more. *
           

No comments:

Post a Comment