Thursday, March 23, 2017

Changes Coming To The Blog And My Life



            I was originally just going to go over the changes to this blog with this post, but I thought I should go over some changes to my life as a whole as well. Mainly because the two are intertwined. Since what I am going to do here on the blog will effect what I do in real life as well. And, I think it will be a positive change as well. It isn’t going to happen overnight for the most part, but it will happen fairly quickly.
            First and foremost, in the next 24 hours I am rearranging my room. It has been put off for far too long. In preparation for that happening I am cleaning off my nightstand tonight. I hope to have my CPAP machine set up when my bed is switched around as well as a better study space. It is imperative this get done so quickly since I am getting a new piece of furniture Saturday for a tv to be put on.
            I’m also selling off a couple of electronics since I don’t need them anymore as well. I am selling off my External Harddrive and my External Blue-Ray Drive. I have more than enough storage for what I need now with other services that are affordable. And, I have other movie services as well as buying digital movies. Along with digital music as well. That also reminds me that I have to go through and organize my wish lists on Amazon tonight.
            Yes, I have a big wish list that has accumulated over time on Amazon. Mostly because I have limited funds. Eventually it will shrink when I get a bigger income. And, some is just different copies of the same basic item that I have yet to decide on. I am going to work on narrowing the list down though. As well as eliminating items I already have. It takes time though but I will get there eventually. I also have to narrow my focus on books to a degree.
            That brings me to this blog. It is going to get more crazy in a sense. It will start next week when I get my Nintendo 3DS hopefully. I am going to start reviewing video games. But, I am not stopping there. I am also going to start reviewing tv and movies as well. I could use some feedback on tv on whether I should review the whole show or seasons of the show and then do the whole show once it has ended as a whole.
            I am not going to do reviews all the time though and I will still review books though. One of which is coming up soon. You will still hear about me as well as get my take on politics and other things. I am not just becoming a reviewer. But, this does give me a chance to enjoy computer games, video games, movies, and tv shows more as research for here. I also will be adding tabletop gaming reviews including each new block of Magic The Gathering to the block in time as well.
            As you can see there is a lot going on. Including me trying to get a gaming night going on for Saturday Nights in the coming month. Might take a little working, but I think I can pull it off. I’ve also got a few places to visit during the week as well in my researching on things like comics which I count under books as well. And, I will talk about various issues of magazines as a whole from time to time as well. I know that is a lot and might lead to some double postings as well at times. Hopefully you don’t get sick of me.
            I think that covers most of it, and I have rambled on long enough for one day. And, as more comes up you will hear about it. Feel free to leave questions and comments as always. As for me I am going to get to work on those wish lists and then do some more reading and studying. *Tips his hat and walks out the door still a bit hunched over*.

No comments:

Post a Comment