Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday Thoughts: Holiday Aftermath



            It has been a crazy couple of days. And I do apologize for not posting on Christmas like I meant to, it was just too chaotic to get anything done. And I was a bit a bummed out as well. I didn’t get to go out and see my dad’s side of the family, though that will be happening eventually. But my grandfather had to spend Christmas in the hospital for observation. And my step mom was in intensive care with pneumonia. She is doing better now, and I thank all my friends for all their prayers.
            And don’t get me wrong I enjoyed spending time with my mom and the rest of her side of the family. Just it was hard to maintain my Christmas cheer worrying about family members. And then I get home and my computer has apparently died. But a friend is letting me use theirs so I can do school work and write. Another friend is going to try ad fix it. But if that fails my friend, Tim, has offered to come through with a Christmas miracle loan to get a new computer so I can keep going in school.
            It’s been a crazy year with ups and downs. But I have the best family and that includes friends in the world. They have supported me and helped me as much as they can throughout the year. Ad I appreciate it more than words can say. I now I can be hard headed and difficult to say the least. But I do really mean well. And I thank you all for sticking by my side through good times and bad. I have buried several more hatchets this year and tried to make amends for the ass I was as a teenager. I know it seems weird to some but it is so that I can have a clear conscience in the end.
            For those just getting to know me welcome aboard. Stick around and have some coffee or tea. I’ll gladly sit and talk with you and help you succeed along with everyone in my circle. I’ll help the best I can. I’ll listen and not judge. Though expect many hugs. My calling is to write and teach. But it is also to listen and help and guide. I know I am weird to some and a blessing to others. But for all those who have met me I wish nothing but success.
             And come the new year I will be unveiling a couple new ideas I have in mind. But I can’t do them alone. I need help with these big projects and I hope you will like them and want to come aboard. And I have no doubt that me and those who join in can succeed. Since anything I set my mind to I can achieve. I have a couple of regular publishers of my short stories. And working on more. This not just about me and my ego and wanting to make it big. I want to bring as many people along with me on the success train as I can. I don’t want to leave anyone behind.
            After all what is the point of success if your family can’t be there to enjoy it all with you. It is better to bring those you care about along with you. So that they get to enjoy the triumph with you. As good as 2015 has been to me I think 2016 will be even better. So keep your chins up it will get better. As always feel free to leave questions and comments below. If you want my posts to be in your inbox before 2016 arrives enter your email address in the box below where it says follow by email. As for me I have schoolwork to do even though I am on vacation. *Tips his hat and walks out the door headed towards the study. *

No comments:

Post a Comment