Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday Chit Chat: Been A Rough Start To My Vacation



I know I’ve been away for a while and I’m sorry for that. Still having sleeping issues. So trying to get this out before I go to bed since it is so early in the morning. I’m now on vacation from college after getting an A in Math. I’m relieved to be done with my Math Requirement for college. Now it should be smooth sailing for me for the rest of my College Career. For the most part I’m looking forward to next term and taking Political Science. It should be a fairly smooth class overall.
I have been getting some reading in since going on vacation and I am slowly figuring out how to get my writing into my current sleeping pattern in right now. Though I’m also trying to fix my sleeping pattern more than anything else though not succeeding very well at it. Just doesn’t want to click like I want it to. But I am at least going to be getting some writing in going forward and I am still getting some gaming in as well. I’ve been playing Jurassic World on my Kindle Fire. I might play some computer games later in the week depending on how much writing I get done over the next few days.
            I kind of miss playing Diablo 3 a bit. But I have other priorities besides it. I hope to be finishing up reading Lightspeed Women Destroy Science Fiction this week as well. Just reading the interviews right now and some of the nonfiction stuff. It is still very interesting and well written even at this point. But there will be a full wrap up on Monday if I finish reading it this week. And I am going to be figuring out how to use my Movie Pass that just arrived today so I can go see Straight Outta Compton this week. Once I figure out how to use it properly.
            It won’t be today since maintenance is coming up to repair a couple of walls that got damaged by my upstairs neighbor doing laundry. Mainly the walls just have to be painted from what I was told but we shall see. But either way I am not worried about it. It will get done and life will go back to normal. I just really want it over and done with personally.
            On a sadder not the laundry mat up the street from me has closed after being around for a long time. I remember that place being a laundry mat even when I was a kid so hopefully they will move another one into there even with the old one closing. But only time will tell. It is sad to see it go don’t get me wrong, but I also understand that as time moves forward things change as much as I wish they wouldn’t in some cases. But I do my best to change with them as best as I can. Sometimes it isn’t easy other times it is fairly easy.
            Mostly what has me off to a rough start to vacation is the sleeping issue other than that I am enjoying it. But sleeping all day and being up all night is not good for me or my goal of being out more. Since I have to be home today I am going to make a simple goal for myself and do my best to follow through with it. And that is to make a double posting today. Hopefully you won’t mind a double dose of my ramblings.
            Speaking of my ramblings I think now is a good time to stop rambling for now. I do need to get some sleep before maintenance gets here today. Feel free to leave comments below about what you think of my ramblings or any tips of fixing my sleep issues below. For now I am off to bed. *Tips his hat and walks out the door towards the bedroom.*

No comments:

Post a Comment