Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday Chit Chat: Excited For Next Month



            I’m bursting with energy this afternoon and super excited for the start of next month. I was scrolling through Facebook yesterday morning as I was waking up and found out WWE is coming to my city at the beginning of next month. And yes I am going and plan to have a blast at it. I started writing this before noon, but ended up getting dragged out of the house for the day. I got a new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + through T-Mobile yesterday. And enjoying it tons so far. Found out it has a mobile desktop of sorts in it that will allow me to write even when I in transit. For those times when I can’t use my laptop. So I can blog at any time now and anywhere.
            I will still be carrying my laptop with me when I go places so that when I can use it I will. I still prefer the feel of a real keyboard beneath my fingers. I’m old fashioned like that. Just feels like it gives my fingers more exercise than the invisible keys, but maybe that will change with time. Though I do like the sound my fingers make on the keys pounding out whatever I am writing. It is kind of musical to me in a way. Since each key has its own sound and pitch. Using an invisible keyboard you are just hitting the same surface over and over again making the same exact sound. But I am sure I will make blog entries as I travel in the future using one. Just won’t be the same as using my trusty laptop. Plus I can see better on the screen and get a better idea of what a page looks like on the laptop.
            That is kind of hard to do on a phone after all. For those missing my pictures of Portland, ME that I took just randomly one week for a class. I will be taking more pictures soon since I am getting out more. People watching is kind of fun once you get the hang of it. Which reminds me I have to email the writer I met when I was out at the movies the other day later today. Even bursting with energy it sometimes takes a little bit to get going. Just because I have to get my focus and figure out what I am doing right off the bat and then the next thing and so on and so forth.
            I will get those book reviews up those will be a double posting on the next couple of Mondays. I am also going to be going off on Child Protective Services tomorrow over coffee. Be prepared for that. And tomorrow’s blog will be a bit late as well since I will be spending some family time with my sister. I enjoy our long talks when we get to have them. And like all brothers I consider her a pain in the butt at times but she is my sister and I love her to pieces. Even when she is grumpy. For now I am going to go get something to eat. Feel free to leave comments and questions below. *Tips his hat and walks out the door towards the kitchen.*

No comments:

Post a Comment