Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday Coffee: Changes Coming Soon



            First I have to apologize to my friends and family for being so negative lately. Unfortunately, I get in slumps now and then. But, I am trying to be more positive and making progress on it though it is taking time. I will falter I am sure. But, I am going to keep trying till I get it right. And I know I mess up and stumble a lot and I appreciate all your patience with me I honestly do. I know I can be hard to deal with at times and I am sorry for that.
            I have started making changes one of which is starting tonight I am working from a recliner in the living room from now on from when I get up till I go to bed. This is the first of many columns being written from the new recliner. I’m also planning to invest in some redecorating this summer and cleaning services as well. Mainly for those monthly cleaning jobs that need to get done so I can focus more on the weekly cleaning jobs that need to get done.
            I’m also working on making plans with friends as well and sticking to them no matter what as well. It is one of the first steps to getting more in shape. I’m also going to try and take a short walk to the corner store every day as well. As well as trying to get to the movies more often I have been slacking in that department as well. And I will be published in an upcoming anthology with more details to come as they become available.
            I’m also looking forward to next term as well, which starts next week. I’ve already prepared all the to do lists and templates for writing that I can. I’ll be starting work on the new term over the weekend as well. I already have plans laid out for it ahead of time so as to be able to move as fast as I want to. I’m also looking forward to working on a few other projects I’m interested in as well over the term and seeing what I can make of them as well.
            I just heard earlier today that KISS is coming to town in September. I am excited to hear about that, and I hope to make that my first or second ever concert to go to ever. I’m also hoping WWE comes back to Portland, ME again this year so I can go see it again as well. I had a blast this last time I went and would love to go again. I’m slowly adjusting to the new chair forcing my back to adjust to sitting in it even as it rebels a bit.
            The Coffee House Writers Book Club is finally getting back up and running and for those of you who are members hurry and get your nominations in. I plan to be kicking up the reading very soon so hang on to your seats and expect recommendations and reviews to be coming soon. And I will try to get back to using prompts soon as well. And I have a group supplying me with writing prompts as well so I should have no shortage. And I should be getting back into writing columns regularly as soon as my sleeping pattern returns to normal, which should be soon.
            Well I think I have rambled on enough for one day. Feel free to leave questions and comments below. And if you want my columns to appear in your inbox enter your email in the box below where it says follow by email. As for me I am going to work on making these changes happen and keep trying and not give up. *Tips his hat and walks out the door. *

2 comments: