Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Beginnings: And We Are Off With A Bang



            Good morning dear readers, and it is a good morning indeed. Finished my work for the week last week early and got some nice leisure time in. I feel relaxed and refreshed and ready to start the week with a bang. I’m having a blast with my classes. I’m learning new forms of writing as well as getting much better as interpreting literature. And enjoying what I am reading as well. I’ve also got the next couple of days planned out in the blog unless things come up, knock on wood that they don’t.
            And, I haven’t even had my coffee yet and I am bursting with energy. It is an amazing feeling I have to tell you. I feel like one of those old time pastors in a church trying to pump up the energy in a sermon. I can feel the energy today. I feel like I could go out and conquer the world. Not sure what zapped me but more power to it. Time has been flying by with these classes unlike last term when it dragged. And, I am enjoying it immensely as well as absorbing every little bit that the classes have to offer me.
            As soon as I get done here I am jumping into the class lectures first thing this morning. Also Kory Shrum has a book even coming up in the first week of May look for it on Facebook, and don’t miss it. It is sure to be a great event to be part of. I know I will be there for sure. It is the party to unveil and release her next book in The Jesse Sullivan Series. There will be giveaways and fun and games. I encourage you to join the party today.
            And if you have not picked up Sylvia Stein’s books Closure and Chasing Clarity where have you been she is one of the best upcoming authors. And, she is working diligently on her next book to come out, Diary of a Broken Father. Be ready it is going to be a must read I am sure of that. As I have said before I have never read a bad piece of writing by this author. And soon to be debuting her first novel in a year or so will be Lynette Lee and you will not want to miss it when it comes out. Details to come on that one.
            So many great things happening around me and to me in publishing. I will be being published in an anthology in the upcoming months with links and info to follow shortly. I just sent off final documents to the publisher this morning. It looks like a great line up for this upcoming anthology I am thrilled to be part of it. Trust me as soon as I have the links to get it you will have them as well. It is definitely going to be another must read.
            And, for those worrying about me getting out enough I am making plans with several friends for the summer. As well as finding movie buddies it looks like. So things are looking up. I’m also beginning next week implementing walking into my daily life. Not long walks but short ones to start with. But will work up to longer and longer walks till I am walking all over the city when need be. Though I will still take the bus at times even after I am able to walk everywhere.
            We all have to have luxuries at times after all. Well I have rambled on enough for one day. I hope you have enjoyed my little corner of the web for yet another day. Feel free to leave questions and comments below. And if you want my columns to appear in your inbox enter your email address in the box below where it says to follow by email. As for me I off to dive back into my studies. *Tips his hat and walks out the door. *

2 comments:

  1. Well....your energy JUMPED off the page Chris...loved it. Also great to having the referrals of terrific authors. Thank you. You are rockin' Sir. Light to you. Keenan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Christopher and thank you for the mentions I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete