Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday Thoughts: Finally Making Some Progress



            Finally after all these weeks of work I am starting to make progress in my class for this term. Seems like it has taken forever to accomplish, but it is finally happen. The scary thing for me is that math is starting to make sense to me. Plus earlier today I finished June’s edition of Nightmare Magazine. It was a great read and I still recommend anyone who likes horror in the very least to subscribe to it. I’m hoping I have counseling this coming Monday so I can show her the entry from this past Tuesday, but I have to wait and see. I had playing the waiting game it drives me nuts at times. But when I can distract myself it isn’t so bad.
            I actually try to get to my counseling early so I can work on homework and be productive sometimes. Just sometimes a change in environment helps me be more productive. Even if it is from the bed to the desk, which I have to start doing again. Next week I get my movie pass, so expect some blogs being written from different places coming out. Especially with the season coming up where there won’t be oppressive heat. I know I have tried it before and failed, but I have to keep trying that is the only way I will succeed. I have been slowly getting better. But still not where I want to be yet.
            Sometimes I think part of it has to do with where I am living currently. But I can’t just lean on that crutch forever. And with things changing soon I can’t lean on it even more. So I will definitely have to make a full-fledged change starting next month. And there will be days I am in immense pain, but I will just have to take a couple of pain pills and suck it up. I mean hell all I really want to do coming up is get to the movies more and the public library more. I should be able to do this. I just have to push myself extra hard. And I have a two week break coming up to help me adjust to a new schedule. So I’m asking for support once more and help when I fall down since I know there will be days when I fall down and go boom.
            There is no I’m going to try this time. There is only I will succeed. So come along for the journey and see what I find along the way. There will be some talk about both movies and books along the way. I hope you have enjoyed today and will enjoy the journey that starts Tuesday. For now I’m getting hungry so I’m going to go make dinner. Feel free to leave comments of support or what you hope to see along this journey below. *Tips his hat and walks out the door towards the kitchen.*

1 comment: