Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday Insights: Trump Now You Have Gone Way Over The Line



            Now I have sat bac idly for the most part other than throwing support behind the candidate I wanted to win. Despite the outrageous behavior that has been going on in this election so far. But now Donald Trump you have gone over the line suggesting that the Second Amendment is going to win you this election. To me that sounds like a call to armed revolution and is a treasonous act right there. You should no longer be in the election but should be on trial for treason.
            On top of that you should be on trial in several other states for inciting hate crimes and inciting riots on top of it. You are a vile excuse for a human being with how expendable you view people and how you treat them. You have the whole world ready to fire at us on a hair pin trigger if you are elected President of the United States of America. You bring out the evil in people and revile in it. And you think you should be celebrated and worshipped for it.
            You are a sociopathic insult to the voters. You have absolutely no conscience to talk in simpler terms for you Trump. You say whatever you think will rile up the crowd the most and get them going into a frenzy. You don’t care about the consequences and make promises without intending to follow through. Since on the morning shows you are quick to say you never said that even though you are clearly on film saying it.
            You have no respect for the First Amendment either constantly bullying reporters for what they right or ask. But standing behind it for what you say. Time is running out for you Trump. The American Voters will not allow you to get the Presidency. And if you try to force your way in you will be cut down along with your followers in a hail of bullets like the traitorous scum that you are. There will be no glory or martyrdom for you.
            You are just an angry rich guy who wants the world to bend to his will. Well the world has an answer for you that no matter what it will no bend to your egomaniacal madness. Abandon this path before you get more innocents hurt if you have any sense of decency left in you. Though I doubt that you will being the sociopath that you are. You care only for yourself and what you want. That is all that really matters in your mind, but you will be stopped. First by voters and then if you persist by the U. S. Military.
            You had to go and knock over the ants’ hill now the gloves are off and I am not letting up on you Trump I am putting the pressure on to make sure the American People know what scum you are and that you definitely don’t get the Presidency. Before I was content to let it be a fair and even election without my voice making any attacks. Just being heard in support of my candidate. But you had to go and basically threaten rebellion if you don’t get what you want. So now I am screaming my war cry at you.
            Now for now I will step off my soapbox and be quiet for a while but I will be back on Trump’s case before the election is out. Feel free to leave questions and comments below. And if you want my columns to appear in your inbox enter your email address in the box below where it says follow by email. As for me I am going to go try to cool off before I lose my mind. *Tips his hat and walks out the door. *  

1 comment:

  1. 100 percent agree with you Chris. But there are many who want to vote for him. Sigh. Wow! I am not nor will ever be for him. He is a bully who not only ignites hate but also makes fun of the disable and also anyone who is not for his agenda. Also he puts down women and even if people get angry at me I am not nor will ever be for him! Great post!

    ReplyDelete