Thursday, September 4, 2014

Adventures In Cleaning: Week I Have No Clue

    So back with another week in Adventures In Cleaning, and I have no clue what week we're on. I've lost track between the weeks I've missed updating and the weeks I've been late updating. So far the only thing I've been having any luck keeping up with is dishes, and that is just barely. I still have a stack of files looking at me like The Eye Of Sauron. They just keep staring at me daring me to try and organize them. That is my goal of the day today, trying to organize them at least a little bit.

    My card table is still a mess, looking like a war zone. That I plan to tackle next week probably. My desk has so far stayed fairly neat. Though there are a few pieces of paper on it that need shredding. They will meet their doom later today when I get home. My bookshelves will get some redesigning later in the week. Nothing major just some decorations getting moved around is all.

    I've really got to start getting it together or this column is going to start being a casualty report of my lack of cleaning. Granted I was sick, but still I should have something to show for the weeks I've been gone from this column. Hopefully by next week I will have something to show in the form of progress. Well hopefully you enjoyed stopping and have a good day or night depending on when you are reading this. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment