Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Adventures In Cleaning: Week One

    Welcome to the first installment in Adventures In Cleaning. Here each Wednesday we will embark on my weekly adventures in the world of housekeeping in my home. I know we're late in getting this show off the ground, but it's been a crazy couple of weeks around here. Cleaning hasn't been going has planned either.

    Sure I've gotten my bookshelves organized to a point, and I'm doing better with getting the dishes done in a timely manner overall. But I still have a three foot mountain of files looming over my desk. Plus a card table that needs to be cleared off. Not to mention I still need to do my monthly overhaul of the kitchen. And my bedroom floor could use some picking up. So much to do and all by the fifteenth of next month. That is when the redoing of my room starts. Then there will be furniture flying into and out of my room.

    The new desk and reading chair will be coming in, and the old chair in the corner as well as the old desk will be going out. So by then I have to have those areas organized and ready to be moved around. I'm just going to have to put some things on the back shelf for a while and focus more on certain areas. As well as get done what most importantly needs to be done in that amount of time. And if there is time to get more done after that then so be it. This means I'll have to revamp my to do list a bit. Oh well it was do for some updating.

    Sorry there's not more to report in the form of progress even if it's the first week. But hopefully you enjoyed this look into my battle with cleaning. I hope you have a good day or night depending on when you're reading this. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I plan to follow your adventures. I need motivation to organize my desk too!

    ReplyDelete