Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tuesday Insights: I Refuse To Give In To Despair



            If you’re not sitting down for this column trust me, you want to be sitting down for it. I’ve been doing some reflecting for a while. I’ve been thinking about everything I have seen read and heard not just about recent events in the past weeks but about a variety of issues. And, I can see how some people are in despair. But, I can’t give in to despair because if I do that nothing changes. And, change is what is needed. I’m still an idealist maybe an optimist but I am more awake now.
            So, what does that mean. It means I know both parties are corrupt overall. Especially after all the election fraud the Democrats committed to get Hillary as their candidate for the general election. Yet, the mass media has gladly spoken out about the corruption of the Republicans before now. Yet, nothing was covered about the election fraud by the Democrats in the primaries. So, that leaves me not knowing who I will vote for in November at this point. But, I am going to listen to everyone other than Trump and vote based on the issues.
            Now, while both parties are corrupt there are still good people in both parties. And, those that are truly working for change should not be punished because of their party’s corruption. When you see a person who is for change running I encourage you to vote for them. We the people are going to need all the help we can to get the corporate influence out of politics in the way it is now. The government was meant to be for the people by the people. It was meant to look out for the best interests of the country and its people as a whole. Not for the interests of just the top 1%.
            And, the mass media hasn’t been any help. They let their bias for the left and right show right through. Now I expect bias in certain parts of the news, but not the whole newspaper or broadcast. And, I am not just talking about leaning to the right or left but mainstream stations doing it both ways. Now looking at the local stations I see less of that then with the national stations. But, the newspapers are all bad at it.  Hence why I am working on starting my own magazine and possibly newspaper. And, it will be about informing the public as well as entertaining them with stories from writers as well like in the old days.
            Yes, I woke up to what is going on in my country. The system is rigged and the media is not putting out the news on what is going on or talking about the issues as they should be. So, I have two choices I can either give in to despair about it or I can do something to bring about change. Well I refuse to give in to despair and bow down in defeat. So, I am going to stand up and fight with my words and show with credibility to everyone that will listen what is going on. And, I am sure I am going to make some people mad.
            But, I will not give up or give in. I’m armed with my words and what used to be Journalistic Ethics to be fair, honest, and even handed in delivering the news. I’ll still give opinions here that is what this was designed for. But, when I am reporting news I can’t be biased. The mass media does that enough and the people deserve better than that. The system has become corrupt in both government and news media and it is time to burn the system to the ground peacefully. And, once more make it for the people by the people.
            I refuse to stand by and watch my country go to the highest bidder. I refuse to watch the people be blinded by false news. I refuse to watch as the people are neglected by the government they pay taxes to ensure that they are safe, secure, and not neglected. I was knocked on my butt when I woke up, but now I am getting up. And, I am refreshed as well as ready for more. It feels good to have the blinders off. Though I still don’t believe in chemtrails. Still think there needs to be more research into GMOs and prefer organic anyways. Thinks hormones in meat is bad for people. The moon landing was not faked. Yeah I think that covers most of the conspiracy theories going around right now. Feel free to let me know if I missed any.
            But, I’ve got work to get down to on top of school work. And, I’m not going to be being silent anymore on here. Feel free to leave questions and comments below. And, if you want my columns to appear in your inbox enter your email in the box below where it says to follow by emails. As for me well I guess I just signed up to join the political revolution in my own way so I better get to work on starting up some news media as well as other writing. *Tips his hat, kicks open the door, and walks out it. *

2 comments: