Sunday, January 18, 2015

Yes Finally It Is Here The Big Announcement

    I apologize for being so late with this, I've been very under the weather lately. But yes finally it is here the big announcement you have waited all week for. When I release my first independent book and all others after that it will be with KCL Publishing. This was not a hard decision for me to come to either. First and foremost I'll be working with friends, which is a big plus in my book. Second I like how they look out for their authors and treat them as well as all of their staff in general. Even the ones who do volunteer work for them.

    Their business practices and ethics are outstanding in my view as well. They come at your level and tell you exactly how it will be, with nothing hidden. They work with you as leaders not bosses. If there is a tangle in the road they will do their best to find a way around it for you as long as it is within their power and realistically feasible.

    With the fact that I will be signing with them, and that I believe in the company as well as its writers so much, you can expect to see news and reviews of their books here as well. Remember I said I was going full force this year and this is one of the many steps in that. There are more posts to follow this weekend but for now I've got work to get back to. *Tips hat and walks out the door.*

No comments:

Post a Comment