Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

    I know it's been awhile since I've written and my apologies for that. Working hard on my counseling and school, which interferes with my blogging at times. This time I'm pondering the question of what fatherly advice I'd give myself. So far I've come up with a few things to start out with.

The first of which is to do the best you possibly can in school since it will help you get ahead in life. Second is to craft your body image overall to how you want people to perceive you as best as you can. Third is to try not to let criticisms go to heart since most of the time they are not meant to hurt you. Fourth is to try and be as organized as possible since it will make finding things when you need to easier. Fifth is enjoy life when and where you can you only get to live this life once so make the best of it. Six goes along with that in that it says do what you love in work and play. Seven is to treat others as you would want them to treat you no matter who they are. Eight always speak your mind even when treating others respectively. Nine fight for what you believe in because if you aren't willing to why should others, Ten Never throw the first punch or provoke it to be thrown but be willing to throw one if one must be thrown in defense of yourself or others.

Now I'm not saying that is the only fatherly advice there is to give or that it fits everyone. Just that it's what best fits me. And hopefully I'll be able to look to this advice in the future and take it. Maybe it will even help ease my pain from the past. I'm not really sure, but I hope it can. For now though I'll keep this short and brief leaving you here as I sign off saying bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment